Full Page, no bleed 7-1/2 x 10-3/8 inches
Bleed Page 8 x 10-7/8 in. with 1/8 in. bleed outside trim
Bleed Spread 2 (8 x 10-7/8 in.) pages, set up as a spread for cross alignment,
add 1/8 in. bleed on all trimmed edges.
1/2 (horizontal) 7 x 4-7/8 inches
1/2 Page bleed spread (16-1/2 x 5-1/2) trims to 16 x 5-3/8 inches
1/2 Page (vertical) 4-9/16 x 7-1/2 inches
Display Advertising Sizes:
Live Area: We trim to 8" x 10.875". Live matter (text and any graphics that should not trim) must be at least 1/4 in. from
the trim Bleed: At least 1/8 in. bleed over trim on all sides.
Spreads: Live matter must be at least 1/2 in. from gutter.
Digital File Submission Procedures:
Acceptable Applications: QuarkXPress 4.1® and 5.0® Adobe Photoshop 5.0® and above Adobe Illustrator 8.0® and
above EPS, TIFF or PDF-X1a
* We work in a PC format. We pre-flight all files and will advise advertisers of any files which do not fit within our
*All images used in design must be 300 DPI, all color images must be CMYK. No LZW or JPEG compression can be used.
If you wish to use PMS or spot colors, notify your Account Manager, as additional charges will be applied.
* All PC files must be saved to EPS files with fonts and images embedded.
* All Macintosh and PC Illustrator files should be saved as Illustrator EPS files with fonts changed to curves and images
* Photoshop files must be saved as either EPS or TIFF files.
* If you use InDesign, Pagemaker, Corel or Freehand: files need to be saved as EPS files with fonts changed to curves
and images embedded.
* Ads for print in PDF format: Only PDF-X1a files are accepted. For more information on how PDF-X files are created,
please call your production contact or visit www.pdf-x.com.
* Ad materials received via CD must be accompanied by a position proof and disk directory. FTP ad material must have a
position PDF. We work in a digital environment, and do not accept film.
Proofs of Ads for Color Guide:
All ad material should be accompanied by a certified SWOP proof for color and special ink matching. Advertisers who do
not send SWOP proofs take responsibility for the final printed product. For black-and-white ads, a position proof of the ad
is suitable. Despite all efforts to ensure quality, the magazine is still subject to occasional color variation that occurs within
standard manufacturing tolerances.
You provide the information, we design the ad. Send us one product shot as a transparency, photo or digital file (digital
pictures need to be 300 DPI and sized to 2 1/4 * 2 1/2 in.) and up to 75 words of ad copy. We produce your four-color ad
to a finished size of 2 1/4 * 4 1/4 in. in our Product Spotlight section. Pre-designed ads are not accepted for this
Additional charges for ad production, color proofs or alteration services will be based upon current labor and material
Advertising To advertise on YourTrendy.com or in Trendy Magazine, please contact us at (312) 625-5646 or via email a firstname.lastname@example.org
This site and its contents are copyright © 2014 TRENDY. All rights reserved.